Sunday, December 1, 2013

December already

Christmas is creeping up on me.  I've finished making the gifts for my children, have been given a few ideas for giving to my grands, and have partially made little pin cushions for my quilty friends.

This hanging is my homage to my Alaska cruise.  The zentangle animals were cut from fabric I bought there.  I'm trying to place the animals and select fabrics all at once. This will be a modular quilt - quite a departure for me!

I want to sometimes change the quilt hanging in my loft, and felt this one deserved to be seen.  I smile every time I come upstairs!




 I didn't shop Black Friday, but my daughter-in-law and her mom and aunt did.  Here they are looking over the ads and making a list of shops and intended purchases. 





I have a lot of gift shopping to do before Christmas and I'm trying to quilt a few things in between trips.  I'd like to finish this Alaskan animal quilt and get a good start on the 'red' MQG quilt and Riley Blake challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment