Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Snowmen

Our friendship group met at Kathy's today and worked on our snowmen - it's going to be awesome!  After we left, Kathy finished up the borders - beautiful!



I also worked on my UFO list.  There are 6 tops done.  Two of those I am quilting myself, 3 are ready to send to the quilter, and 1 needs the back made.

There are 13 works in progress in boxes - working to make the tops.
Also 13 projects with pattern and fabric, some are kits.

I just realized today that all these projects have all their fabric - and I'm still buying fabric!!  I guess that means I'll be starting more projects!  haha

I am going through WIPs and projects - and fabric.  I know I won't use/make all of them!
I'll offer them to my friendship group, then Mickey's class.  So I'll be opening boxes and looking at fabric - seeing which ones I can let go.  Fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment