Sunday, December 23, 2012

Keck Christmas

We had our annual family Christmas yesterday, and it was great fun!  We planned dinner for 1 pm so people could get home before dark.  Everyone brought a dish or two and we ate till we burst, opened our gifts, and then pigged out on dessert.  I learned a new way to fill deviled eggs - put the filling into a baggie with a little hole cut in the bottom!  It took 30 seconds to fill a couple dozen eggs!

 We took family pictures - these are the cousins, and it took a bit of Marilla's mommy voice to get some of them to cooperate!
Here are my children and me. 
It was such a pleasure to see and talk with our extended family.  There were 28 of us!




I gave out the table toppers I had made and everyone seemed to like them!  It was such a pleasure to make and give them!  Then everyone helped clean up and put everything away, and I went to sleep at 8:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment