Sunday, December 30, 2012

Back to UFOs

I am finally back working on UFOs!  Christmas was wonderful - visiting with family and giving the table toppers that I had made.  I made 10, all with different fabrics. The family seemed to like them, and I was very proud of my work.



This is a UFO that I started years ago, in a class given by Jennifer Morgan.  This quilt is 40x40 - so I guess it's a table topper.  It was hanging in the "closet of unfinished quilt tops", and was even layered, just needing to be quilted.  So I machine quilted it today - some free motion and some straight - and I am very pleased with it.  I will hand-bind it tonight or tomorrow.




I also worked on this 'streaky' quilt in the last few days - and it only needs hand-binding too.  Doesn't count as a UFO because I started it on my birthday in September.  It is from a pattern (Zen Chic)










Since I am back working on UFOs, I can finally post this blog in Leah Day's UFO Sunday.

4 comments: