Friday, September 14, 2012

Chickens running...

The running chickens runner is almost done - just doing the hand binding now.  I think I'll leave off the eggs (buttons) though.  The quilting I did was all in the ditch - I was 'chicken' to meander!

I read a blog that showed how to organize your stash - using comic book boards to hold big fabrics and refolding fat quarters so you can see them - very inspiring to this compulsive quilter!  So I've started sorting through my fabric - all these little bits (and big bits too) of fabric I don't like anyway went in the trash, and the fabric I DO like are cleaned up and refolded.  And the good part is I get to touch all my fabric again!
Here is the link:  Fabric Folding Suggestion

I started cutting fabric for the new quilt pattern I got on my birthday.  It's going to be really pretty and unlike any quilt I've ever made.  Mostly grey with little streaks of a bold geometric.

No comments:

Post a Comment