Monday, September 10, 2012

Birthday with my family

Yesterday was wonderful - celebrating my birthday with my family!  and we had lunch at Souplantation - one of my favorites!  Next weekend will celebrate Mike's and Megan's birthdays too.

I did get to the sewing room and layered that chicken runner - now deciding how to quilt it...

A busy day ahead - philanthropy class (first time I've gone to this), Mickey's class - the first since her surgery, and Flying Geese guild meeting tonight.  I'm going to share the wedding quilt!  yayyy!

Since I'm new to blogging I'm enjoying reading the blogs, past and present, of the people that I'm following - and looking for new interesting people to follow.  This blogging is fun - no one but me will likely read it - but I will enjoy looking back to see what I did.  It's like a diary but more public and has pictures!

3 comments:

  1. I usually check out the blogs of people who leave comments so yes, some other people will read it occasionally. If you want feedback from your comments or questions, you might want to enable your email address through Edit Profile and scroll down and SAVE. if you need help email me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment - I never had a comment before so I didn't see it! Thanks for the advice about the email - I did that. This is all new to me - I just blog for myself to keep track of how much I'm getting done and how I chose how to do it - but it's really wonderful for someone else to read it too :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete