Saturday, September 22, 2012

Process Pledge

I was inspired by Rossie Blog to join the process pledge - to talk about my process of quilting - (paraphrasing from suggestions in her blog) how I decided colors, where I got my design ideas, who the quilt is intended for and how that affected the quilt, following a pattern?, what  I love or hate about the quilt, and am I stretching my abilities and imagination.

I know this is meant for art quilters - for people who make up their designs instead of following a pattern (and finishing UFOs) but I will try to stay within the spirit of the pledge as much as possible within my activity.  And I will post my ongoing quilting with pictures, instead of posting only when I finish a top or finish a quilt.

Also inspired by another blogger who said 'shut up and quilt!)  haha - so I'm going up to my sewing room to quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment