Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Progress

Finally finished with the running chickens runner! Finished binding it last night - I love their legs!  And it will fit on my dining room table when the leaves are in.

Also finished the top of that contemporary quilt that I chose on my birthday last week.  It looks really good - can't seem to get a photo of it - will try again later.

I shared these 2 quilts with my friendship groups - Mickey's weekly group/class and my monthly group, which was held at my house this month.  Not many people are coming to the monthly group's meetings, just 3 of us this time - maybe we need to get more than our 8 current members.

I layered a cute table runner that has been hanging in my closet for awhile.  There are a half dozen of those finished tops in there, and I need to decide whether I will machine-quilt, hand-quilt, or send it out.  I'll start the quilting on that cute runner today.

No comments:

Post a Comment