Sunday, October 21, 2012

One at a time WIP

Thanks Leah always for your inspiration!  I will list my seemingly neverending list of projects in a different way, and I WILL do one project at a time. 

Finished this week (none of them UFOs)
halloween pillow
table runner from a throw-away bag - why does the edge curl?




WIP - the ONLY one-at-a-time WIP
UFO top 1- squares quilt - just hand-binding to be done

Waiting in the wings:
streaky quilt top - still deciding how to quilt it
Houses quilt - squares and strips are cut

UFO tops (8)
2- child's quilt
3- star hanging
4- gypsy quilt
5- monster quilt #1
6- brick quilt
7- sampler quilt
8- mama's hand-worked quilt
9- fancy circles

Boxed UFOs (13) (several given away this week)
1-   Angel tree skirt
4-   Double Irish Chain quilt
5-   Mama quilt hanging
6-   Morning Glory large quilt
7-   Elf in a box Christmas ornament
8- Monster quilt #2
10- Nativity hanging
11- Variable Star
12- Lovebird Lane
13- Whimsical Garden hanging
22- Fabric manipulation hanging
23- Bird houses  hanging
24-Snowmen hanging




4 comments:

  1. I love that orange pillow! I'll be trying to finish up my current UFO before starting another project too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, colorful pillow! I don't like to count my UFO's - they'll find me soon enough!

    ReplyDelete