Wednesday, October 24, 2012

One down, lots to go

Yayyy!  I finished the Squares quilt completely.  It took just a few evenings to hand-bind, and it's done!  What a feeling!

This week, I also made the squares for a simple table topper.  It's for a Christmas party in one of my quilt guilds.  I don't usually make something that's not from a pattern - but this one wasn't hard to decide on and do.  I had this pretty cardinals fabric and just made scrappy red and green squares to go with it.  And I LOVE my design wall (haven't had it very long).

I spent 4 days scrapbooking at Big Bear last weekend, starting to learn digital quilting.  Some of the designs didn't load so I'll spend some time today on the phone to technical support.  I hate that!

Today I will probably square and put together the Christmas table topper and the Houses quilt, then...  maybe start another UFO, probably Monsters Quilt #1 which is already layered.

No comments:

Post a Comment