Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Scraps

In the last blog I said I was getting rid of most of my fabric.  And this is my fabric closet now - with only 'pretty' fabric!  I bagged 3/4 of my fabric intending to give or throw it away, and now my fabric closet looks fabulous!
THEN I realized that if I want to applique a small tree for example, I would have to go buy green fabric, because all my scraps had been given away! Sooooo, I've decided to store the scraps in the garage, and go into them only when needed.  They're still folded, so they are even organized by color - who has folded, organized scraps!

I'm looking forward to a beading class this week - a new thing to learn - yay!

I'm enjoying looking at the blogs of interesting people, learning from excellent tutorials, and pinning "one day I'll make that" quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment